• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What Kingdom Hearts you have in your collection?

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by juliuxking18, Sep 8, 2011.

1. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

u mean i can play it on a DS or DSi?

2. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

yep, some of the featers just won't be the same though. there are camra featers and even 3d featers but even so without the proper system those featers won't be able to be used.

3. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

are u sure i will be able to play it on a DS??? cause i'm ready to buy a DS if it is possible,but i really doubt it dude,cuz the 3DS can play DS games so it is really better than it,so i dont think i will be able to play a 3DS game on the DS or DSi

4. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I don't know. What you guys have heard but KH3D will only be available for the 3DS.

I have......
    KH Birth by Sleep
    KH 358/2 Days
    KH COM (GBA)
    KH 2
    KH Re:Coded

5. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

well Legacy unfortunetly yes it will but they very raerly make games that have only one system function. I have a DSi game that needs to be played on a DSi and I can play it on my DS.

6. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

but 3DS is an entire new system,it is 3D!

7. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

yes well that is true but...

8. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

ive tried putting a 3ds game in a ds.......it doesnt work.

9. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

not most games will, but their are some games, depending on what they are, that will...

10. YaminoHikari14

YaminoHikari14 New Member

I have tried many of my 3ds games on my ds due to this little disscussion but NONE of them work... EVER....EVER EVER EVER..... first of all the 3ds's top screen is bigger than the ds's so how would that work huh? anyway back on topic I got kh final mix and khII2 final mix back yay!

11. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

where can I gat those games?

12. Lenaelric

Lenaelric New Member

KH1, chain of memories and KH2 :)

13. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

not to mention i have all the games including final mixes. So im still waiting for someone to out do me. lol
    making one didnt work out to well.
    (to tell you the truth it was $%$^)

14. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

ok I have been asking over and over agian...HOW DO YOU GET THE FINAL MIX'S?!?!?!

15. YaminoHikari14

Well for games like khfm khIIfm there's these great website called amazon.com which you can order them off of or amazon.co.uk depending on where you live... you can geet most final mix games off there all the original cutscenes are in english but the new ones are in japanese so if you don't speak japanese and need someone to translate the cut scenes for you, you can pm me about it or leave a visitor message or whatever...

16. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

thanks for the info Yamino but I want to try them first...and I would like to try all the KH FM's King18, PLEASE?!?!?!

17. YaminoHikari14

I now have Chain Of Memories in my collection now I will go hunt down Re:Coded :)

18. Joekyure

Joekyure New Member

I have KH, KH:CoM ds and ps2, KH2, KH: BBS

Birth By Sleep was my favorite so far.

19. XNihiri

XNihiri New Member

Kingdom Hearts, 2 copies of Kingdom Hearts 2 ( the first one is broken :( )
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts BBS

I live in Europe so we didn't get Re ; Chains of memories here but i plan on getting the GBA version at one point. I have watched all the cutscenes thought so i know what happened.

I also plan on getting BBS:FM because its the only final mix i can get without having to get a Japanese PS2 >.<

20. YaminoHikari14

If you want I'll translate the fm games for ya! :) I got Re;Coded!mwahahhaha ahem yeah it took me a while