• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

what level, mode, and keyblade did you use to beat sephiroth?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Omega, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

So does the "Berserk" ability continuously stun Sephiroth to allow massive combos and damage? I never used berserk except in the grand stander mini game.

2. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Heres how i beat him with it.

Berserk makes it so that u never use the finishing move in a combo while in mp charge. This is actually very good, because u can lock him in an infinite combo. When u first use heal, block his attacks then counter him. Continue to attack him, and make sure he doesn't get to far. If he hits you into the air, immediatly attack. He will get nailed and you can infinite combo him in the air. With Ultima, this takes off about 3 bars every mp charge, and u turn his Descent Heartless Angel attack from a curse, to an oppurtunity.

3. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

I use combo pluses and that ability which hits your opponent into the air which allows you to follow up with air combos. Also used that ability which makes the final hit equal to the hits you landed prior the finishing move. This allowed about 1 and half bars taken off him. But using that Berserk now seems tempting when I use cure (but it does seem kinda cheap like you said).
    Well, I guess I'll try Berserk to do a time trial for some reason (too much time on my hands :p)

4. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

most of you will not understand this but I used a move from street fighter 4 its called inky punch

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Man. I never used Berserk, but that's a good strategy. Do those of you who be defeating Sephiroth under lv 70 be breezing through the game or what?

6. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

I did i also maxed out all of my drive forms and found every item in the game now that took some time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.