• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What Novel Are You Currently Reading?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goofy

goofy New Member

I'm reading a set of 4 called the icefire books.There best books I have ever read

2. Earindel

Earindel New Member

I'm reading the Artemis Fowl series, Ted Dekker's Black,White, and Red, Juliet Marilier's 7 novels, and Terry Brooks's many novels . . . . All at once, I'm a speed reader so I can multi-task easy between books, aided with awesome memory with words and I'm set for the library. lol

3. darkside

darkside New Member

now im on to the great gatsby.

4. Axel

Axel New Member

I am reading:
    -The Stand by Stephen King
    -Eveything's Eventful by Stephen King

I'm a very big fan of his (as you can see) and I have alot of his books like Pet Sematary, and The Shining

5. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Have you ever read The Stand before? I thought that was one of his worst.

I'm rereading the Harry Potter series, because almost all of my books are buried in boxes and I've gone through everything that looks remotely interesting at our tiny town library.

6. Earindel

Earindel New Member

lol books

I'm done with the Artemis Fowl series, and now on to Ted Dekker

7. SheShe

SheShe New Member

I am reading Wicked, 12 Angry Men, and The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy....all at once lol

8. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

I'm reading The Guardian. Book 2 of the O'Malley series.

9. Angel of Oblivion

Angel of Oblivion New Member

a book called twilight which i hope i can finish!! >.< since there's finally no skool! ^-^

10. darkside

darkside New Member

now on to the keys to the kingdom by garth nix

11. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Yay for reading.

I've just finished the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Awesome books, although the second was a little slow to get through for me. There just was not enough Edward. <_<

I also just finished The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards. This was very interesting, but not something I'd probably read again.

12. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I finished reading 1984 in my English class.

13. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

I am trying to read alot of Shakespeare over the summer. I got the complete works for Christmas. The last play I finished was Twelfth Night. The next play for me to read is Hamlet. I will read it tonight.

14. Angel of Oblivion

Angel of Oblivion New Member

eclipse! the third book of the twilight series!! <3 <3 <3

15. I'm reading Of Mice and Men for high school.

16. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

I have just finished reading The Love of the Last Tycoon by Fitzgerald. He never finished the book so it's kind of weird.

17. ü

ü 30•05•2010

I'm reading Wuthering Height, Great Expectations, Host and The newest book from the Otorii Series. Whatever its called.. I love books :D

18. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

City of Bones

19. rikulover2323

rikulover2323 New Member

Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, almost done. Then I will be ready The Awakening.

20. Ramayana

Ramayana New Member

War and Peace by the great Russian writer Tolstoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.