• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

The Pianist now that is an amazing great movie, watch it if you love drama and story's that really move you and keep you on your seat not wanting you to leave!

Napoléon likes this.
  2. PevensieCabret

PevensieCabret New Member

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. Great movie, but not quite as good as The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

3. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

The Amazing Spider-Man. It was a lot better than I expected. Looking forward to the sequal

4. Noir

Noir

John Carter: Too long, but it's epic.

5. thexwarlord

thexwarlord New Member

The last movie I watched was Narnia 2

6. ADogX

Pokemon Heroes. The best Pokemon movie ever. Mainly because Latias, my favorite Pokemon, is in it =)

7. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Diary of the Wimpy kid

8. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Really you think so? I personally thought the 1st and 3rd movie were the best Pokemon movies ever!!
    I just watched the Pokemone the 1st movie.

9. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

The entire Harry Potter series.

I know this sounds odd, but I dedicated a few days to watching the entire series over again so I thought it would be easier to just say all of them. Most people know the story of Harry Potter and I loved reading the books, which is what inspired me to watch the movies over again and relive some of the memories. I cried a few times watching them simply because they were a breath of fresh air and the whole Snape scene got me again in The Deathly Hallows Part II >_< I literally always cry like a baby and I try so hard not to; What can I say, he has always remained as my favourite character.

10. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

Paranormal Activity 3 sorry they recently updated there banner for PA4 and it looks pretty interesting. Can't wait.

11. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

The Dark Knight Rises. One of my favorite movies ever. I liked it so much more than The Dark Knight.

12. ☂ Lise ☂

☂ Lise ☂ New Member

The Avenger's Assemble.

13. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

Titanic :) they've been playing it on HBO alot recently. Actually I don't mind seeing that movie alot because hte movie is so long that I forget half the stuff that happened in the movie.

14. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Iron Man, I watched it at one of those parks where they put the screen up and project it... pretty damn cool.

15. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

The Simpsons movie, can't believe how funny this movie is, even though I've seen it like 100 times

16. ADogX

Pokemon: Zoroark, Master of Illusion. Was watching it with my girlfriend after playing pokemon

17. Ney Monster

Ney Monster New Member

I do believe the last movie I watched all the way through was 'Pet Cemetery". Should a classic Horror Movie. *sigh* Oh how I love horrible acting and red colored corn syrup!

18. ADogX

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows part 2. My GF wanted to watch it

19. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

I'm sure most people have watched this one; My mom and I were looking for a movie to watch just the other day and we decided to rewatch this one. It's a great movie and I always fall in love with each girls' seperate story (since they head seperate ways for the summer.) I try not to cry when Tibby goes to the hospital to see the little girl, but it gets me every time :'|

20. Ney Monster

Ney Monster New Member

I watched "Ginger Snaps Back" the other night. Such a good movie! ^_^ I recommend it!