• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Zatchara

Zatchara New Member

Dark Knight Rises. Really enjoyed Sean C..erm, Bane.

2. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

Eurotrip, friggin hilarious. I love that movie.

3. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Dont judge but All Dogs go to Heaven! lol

Napoléon likes this.
  4. Jixx

Jixx New Member

The Amazing Spiderman. I also saw the dark night rises before that, but I liked spiderman better.

5. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

Squeee!!

I watched Scar Face with my dad! :D

6. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Gridiron Gang. Football movies are just too good sometimes

7. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Saw a double feature; figure I'll post both of them.

Ice Age: Continental Drift: Eh, this is not really one of those animated movies that really grab adults too, in my opinion. I had practically no interest going in, and while it coaxed a smile out of me here and there, when the credits rolled, I didn't care at all about what I'd just seen.

Snow White and the Huntsman: This is what I went to the theater to see. I thought it was pretty good. Kristen Stewart is a mouth breather and it gets a little annoying, but Chris Hemsworth's acting and level of hotness make up for it. Though truth be told, I thought the main cast all did an acceptable job, really. There were lots of battle scenes, which I like, but some of the magicky scenes were odd and a little bit confusing. And I felt like the movie ended really abruptly. But I'd watch it again. And surely it's worlds better than the dogshit that was Mirror, Mirror, the take on the fairy tale from earlier this summer.

8. ADogX

Ted. Funny ass movie. You guys should watch it

9. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

My brother came in from a trip to the library with my two favorite movies in hand. He got nothing for himself, he only wanted to make me happy...love him. So Tron Legacy and the Social Network. Top two favorite movies of all time.

10. ADogX

Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion. watched the english dub version

11. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

The Hogfather

Chocobo Dyl was talking about this and I finally got around to watching it today. It was fabulous ! It felt like a twisted sort of movie, but it was funny at the same time. I was in love with Death ! He seems so kind and he looked adorable dressed up as the Hogfather ! He also had one great "Ho ho ho" going later on, but I have one question: Why did Death by the wooden pony that Albert had desperately wanted ?! It made me laugh.

Overall, it was an enjoyable (yet long) tv movie.

12. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Boogeyman

I was watching this movie again for the second time. I forgot everything and it was nighttime. DX How in the world can the Boogeyman move so fast in the dark, I will never know. What scared me the most is when the dad walked in his son's closet to try to prove to his son that the Boogeyman exists... Boogeyman snatched the dad and threw him all up in the closet and closed the closet door; I fell asleep 15 minutes later...

13. Miaka

Miaka New Member

Air. It's sad D:

14. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Zombieland

Not exactly the best movie, but it manages to get a laugh out of me every time.

15. Noir

Noir

Naruto the Movie: Road to Ninja
    Finally I can watch this movie online. -sigh-
    It was interesting, still I don't know if this is canon at all.

16. Miaka

Miaka New Member

Castle in the sky , It's really awesome ^^

17. Noir

Noir

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
    Watched it again since I'm bored.
    I miss it, it was the best animated movie from 2004/2005.

18. TheKnightofAwesome

Chronicle. One of my favorite movies of all time.

19. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

The Hunger Games :D finally it came out on DVD and got my copy. Amazing how this movie still amuses me after I watched it for the 5 time already.

20. TheKnightofAwesome

That Thing You Do, Easily one of my all time favorite comedies. I never get tired of the catchy music, the funny dialogue, and the heartwarming scene at the end. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good time.