• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

RAGS.
    Max Schneider can sing. I especially like "Someday". Rags is about a urban youth who performs in the street for cash because his evil step dad treats him like crap along with his two evil step brothers. Later, he meets a famous singer played by Keke Palmer and befriends her. It's pretty much a Cinderella tell but reversed and modernized.

2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Pokemon the First Movie Classic > New

3. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Dark Knight Rises

I honestly liked Banes voice, plus the actor made Bane a good badass.

4. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Ice Age: Continental Drift

My family and I were on a camping trip this weekend (got back last night) and my mom and I ended up watching this at the theatres. Sunday night, to be precise; It was a nice break from the campground. I thought the movie was cute. Sid's grandmother was the MVP in my opinion because I found that she was funny. She actually reminded me of my mom, what with the pet named Precious and being slightly crazy. (I love my mom; I'm crazy as well.) It was a fun movie and I would watch it again just to hear her (Sid's grandma) call for Precious.

5. Undead-Yoshi

Undead-Yoshi New Member

Just watched Pokemon the 1st movie this morning :3

6. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Don't mess with Cloud

7. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Can't remember, I think Fat Albert.

8. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Got back from a double feature...

ParaNorman: I really liked this. The animation looked cool (and in some parts, pretty creepy), and I thought the story was pretty interesting. Kind of The Sixth Sense meets Hocus Pocus. Music and voice acting were all well done, and while some of the characters were maybe a little cliche, I liked them. I'd watch this again, maybe even buy it.

People Like Us: Eh. I had no clue what this was about before I saw it, so I couldn't really be disappointed. The premise wasn't terrible, but I felt like the story moved very slowly. They could have cut at least fifteen minutes, if not half an hour, out of the movie and it would have kept my attention better. And the movie just sort of cut off at the end. I didn't like that. The acting was great and the script for the most part was well-written. But the impression I most walked away with was that the movie was just long.

9. aliera

aliera New Member

hmm I'm not actually sure, it was eaither:

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (looks up wow someone else watched this last too, hehehe) is a great movie, the graphics are amazing, and Yuffie is so.... Yuffie in this movie! love it sooooo much!!!! >_<

or

AVATAR don't knock it! it's one of my fave movies!!! EVER! (watched it so many times that I can literaly recite scenes from it)

10. King of Darkness

A movie called Nine Dead. It was pretty good. Although I was eh about the way it ended...

11. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

Marvel's The Avengers! :D.

12. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

The Princess and the Frog

I watched this with my mom yesterday when we were eating supper. Some parts of the movie were kind of predictable, but it was still cute to watch. It was actually my first time seeing it (I didn't watch it when it was originally released), so I wasn't sure what to expect. One of my favourite parts of the movie was how Tiana was a very driven young lady; It's nice to see women play characters who aren't damsel's in distress.

13. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Transformers dark side of the moon. Action Action Action!

14. Miaka

Miaka New Member

Tekken Blood Vengeance.

15. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

^ Please add more to your posts than just a title.

Saw another double feature at the drive-in:

Madagascar 3: I've never seen the second film, and I don't remember the first, but I've seen enough episodes of that Penguins tv show on Nick to get the gist. I don't think this movie was too bad, really. I thought the animation and voice acting was fine, and the story was not exactly groundbreaking, but entertaining enough. The only thing I didn't really care for was the soundtrack. I dunno, there were too many current pop songs on it, and I felt like it really dated the movie.

The second feature was The Avengers, which I'd seen there once before when it first came out, but this was a tons better experience. For one, I didn't bring my nephew, so he wasn't hopping around in the backseat piping in my ear wanting to know where the Hulk was, and for another, my main complaint last time was that some of the scenes were so dark I couldn't see what was going on. And whether because I parked closer to the screen, or the lighting was just better, I dunno, but I could see much better this time and got to notice a lot more details. So the movie was even more awesome.

16. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

The Campaign. It was kinda short, and I went into thinking the plot was going to be weak, which it kinda was. but it was engaging to see the characters react to what was happening. It was all hilarious, and the comedic timing was perfect. I enjoyed the movie very much.

17. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

The Notebook.

Ohmygawsh, I cried. . . ; ;
    It's super lovely and super sad ; ;

18. Noir

Noir

The Avengers -
    Yeah, I watched it again. Like 4 times or 3. Still not boring to watch it over and over again. I actually love it.

19. King of Darkness

Happy Feet Two

I figured I'd watch it seeing as the first one was pretty good. Honestly, I didn't think it'd be as good as it was. Story was decent, was fun getting to see familiar faces, with a few new ones, and the song choices were great. I think I died a little when Numa Numa started playing :D I wish it could have focused on the kid penguins more then Mumble again, but eh, still good.

20. .Leggo

.Leggo New Member

The last movie I watched was Sparkle, I went to see it with my mom since she wanted to watch it and I thought it wasn't going to be any good. It turned out to be a really great movie I love the whole follow your dreams theme and I just really liked it overall.