• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

I literally just finished Chronicle. I love that movie so much. I know I could never make the choice Matt had to make at the end. It takes guts to make a move like that.

2. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Paranorman

Gotta say, that was a pretty funny movie. Had swearing, zombies, an homage to Halloween at one point, and even made a gay joke at the end. I think it was almost borderline PG-13.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  3. TheKnightofAwesome

Gran Torino: This movie actually got me to misty eyes. which was weird seeing as it was the fifth time i saw that movie and it never happened before. I guess I just got more out of it with multiple viewings, which is actually a great thing to say about a movie.

4. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Edward Scissorhands

I watched it with a couple of friends since I brought it to University with me. I love that story; it's one of my favourites. Johnny Depp is phenomenal in it and Edward is precious, to say the least. If I were a mad doctor, I would make him real hands ! (Hmm... But then he wouldn't be able to give me strange hair cuts >_<)

5. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Tooth Fairy...

.... that made me think, "Ill never see The Rock the same man again..."

6. SUDoKu

SUDoKu New Member

The Watch. Hilarious film, but very vulgar.

7. Noir

Noir

The Lorrax.

Nothing much to say, but it was great.

8. TheKnightofAwesome

Looper. it takes a minute to figure out the time loop at the end...REALLY confusing. but it's still a very entertaining movie, and an emotional thrill ride, I had a hard time deciding which character to root for until around the end.

9. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Lion King 1.5

I never ever finished it. I can never bring myself to finish it. Anyway, it's Lion King pretty self explanatory. It follows the adventure of Timon and Pumbaa during the events of Lion King 1 and on-ward. Their wacky antics are the primary reason for many events throughout the movie such as Pumbaa letting out gas which caused all the animals to bow to Mufasa's son because a few passed out from the smell also Simba and Nala rolling down a heal during the love scene because Timon used a rope to trip them.

My favorite is the scene with the MeerKats singing.

10. King of Darkness

Stephen King's It

Love this movie to death, favorite scary movie from my childhood and maybe of all time.

10/10

11. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

The Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn prt. 1

I dont even know why I am getting into this series anymore. .

12. King of Darkness

Rise of The Planet of The Apes

Besides the long title, it's a purty damn good movie.

13. Noir

Noir

^It's not really that long, well in my opinion...

Cabin in the Woods -
    Was interesting. Did not scare me at all, though. Honestly it was interesting. That's all I have to say.

14. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Hotel Transylvania: I liked this. I thought the story and characters were nice (if a bit cliche) and the animation, voice acting, music and atmosphere and all that was well done, too. My nephew stared at the screen for an hour and a half without making a peep, so it gets the kindergartener stamp of approval as well.

15. King of Darkness

Paul

At least I think it was Paul, lol. Anyway I found it pretty funny. Think of E.T. rated R.

16. Kitty

The Bodyguard

This movie is twenty years old, but I only just got around to seeing it. And I liked it. It has a nice bittersweet ending. And it has a great Whitney Houston-starring soundtrack. I don't know that there's much to complain about- the story might be a little cliche, but I like cliches a lot of the time, especially in these sorts of movies.

17. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Stardust. Came out in 2007 but I actually had a laugh from it. Robert De Nero is also in the movie. I saw my cousin watching this in my grandmommy's room and the star twinkling caught my eye. Once the near-death king was testing one of his sons and the other brother pushed the arrogant prince over the balcony to his death, I was laughing alongside the king.

18. King of Darkness

Apollo 18

Hated it. Barely ever saw the alien, felt dull, nothing good happens, or noteworthy, happens until the end.

19. Kitty

The Notebook

Never seen this or read the book before. The romance parts were sweet, though pretty much what you expect from something by Nicholas Sparks. I liked Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling, and I also really liked the time period and costumes and such. But I walked away from this movie feeling upset. I find what happened to Allie really terrifying and I'd hate living like that. That whole situation made for an interesting framing device, but also took away from my enjoyment of the rest of the story.

20. cpudude30k

cpudude30k New Member

Pretty sure I watched Argo