• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

Beetle Juice Beetle Juice Beetle Juice!

2. Key King

Key King Member

Night of the Living Dead (original)
    I don't car how cheesy this movie is, I love it to death *ba dum tss* ...Also, I don't have school tomorrow, which means I'm having a monster movie-athon! HOOOOW-WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

3. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

When Harry Met Sally

I enjoyed the first half of the movie more than the second, but I thought it was overall pretty funny. I'd watch it again.

4. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Stephen King's Bag of Bones

One of his newer films but was unable to finish it because the DVR stopped recording it. ):

So far, a famous writer had everything in the world. A great career, a lovely wife, and time for leisure. But during his autograph signing his wife wonders off and meets an untimely fate. During her funeral, his "go to guy" informs him that his competition are publishing books left and right so he must publish his next book in a shorter amount of time.

5. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

I watched Fun Size. For a Nickelodeon movie, it was extremely raunchy! It was funny though...

6. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Ultimate Avengers (animated film)

Got bored and watched this on Netflix. Was actually really good. It was pretty much based on The Ultimates comics with a cople of changes. Loved the Hulk kicking everyone's ass too at the end ^_^

7. BlueLightning

BlueLightning New Member

Hmm...last movie I've seen was Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End :)

8. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

I believe it was....Ultimate Avengers 2?

It was pretty good. Had one of my favorite Avengers in it (Black Panther). But since I'm a big Hulk fan and only saw him for, like, a total of 5 minutes, I think the first was the best.

9. Abyssal Knight

Over the Hedge.
    Hilarious child hood movie...takes me back to the old days. *Sighs* 8/10

10. Tifa

Tifa New Member

I watched Remember the Titans last night, great movie :)

11. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

That would be Pokemon: The First Movie. They were playing it at Youmacon this year, and obviously I had to watch it. My childhood feels were resurfacing within moments, it was fantastic.

12. Kitty

Wreck-It Ralph: I really enjoyed this. It had a lot of nice nods to gamers, but it didn't hit you over the head with it. The voice acting and animation were nice, and the story was pretty interesting, too.

Here Comes the Boom: Also not a bad flick. I wouldn't buy it, and I don't know that I'd go out of my way to watch it again, but it was pretty good. I call bullshit on Kevin James kicking some of these dudes' asses, though.

13. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

Cry-Baby...

Gosh, that movie never EVER gets old for me. I love it so much.

I might watch it later, depends.. o.o

14. Kitty

Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part II

Well, it's finally over. First of all, the CGI in this movie is atrocious. The wolves aren't terrible, but they cast a child actress of about 7 as Renesmee for the parts towards the end where she actually matters, but then they used this horrible CGI to create a baby and toddler-sized Renesmee that resembles the actress and it is creepy and falls far into the uncanny valley. It gave me chills, though maybe that was the point, since she's a creepy demon hell spawn after all. The acting is terrible as ever, mostly by the main three, since hardly anyone else speaks much. But, I do have to give the film props for the ending. The book ending is terrible and anticlimactic and just awful. And without giving too much away to anyone who cares, the movie finds a way (though I must say it is a bit of a cheap move) to throw in a surprisingly epic fight scene with much more violence than the series had ever shown before. I was at the drive-in, so I couldn't see or hear anyone else's reaction, but it kind of shocked me, since I was expecting to be completely bored the entire movie.

There are two awesome characters- Charlie, whose actor is still the best in the movie, and Garrett, who's the closest thing this franchise has to a real vampire. They were my favorites in the book and I enjoyed them in the movie, too.

This isn't a good movie, since of course it has to fall back on a horribly written novel, but it is the best in the Twilight series, I think.

15. Abyssal Knight

Last movie I watched was Digimon the Movie.
    Pretty awesome to sit back and watch a classic film. I also realized something things in that movie which led to the makings of the other series. How smart the producers of Digimon were :D

16. Kitty

Rise of the Guardians: Honestly, this was a pretty good movie. The characters, story, acting, and animation were all nicely done. The only thing that I didn't quite like was how the end wrapped up for the villain. What can I say? I have a soft spot for villains. And IMO this character had more than enough gray in him that I thought things could have ended a little differently and acknowledged that fact. Oh well. All of the kids in the theater (including my nephew) seemed quite charmed by the movie.

17. YaminoHikari14

YaminoHikari14 New Member

The Last Movei I wayched was The Karate Kid, the newer one, it was great,I enjoyed the storyline, and the refrence to the first movie at the beggining when Jackie Chan (Mr. Han is the character he plays) Is trying to catch a fly with chopsticks, but instead gets a fly swatter, then picks the fly off of the swatter with the chopsticks and disposes of it, in the original, Mr. Han Catches the fly with the chopsticks, it was a nice little reference to see, I enjoyed the movie as it got you feeling the same emotions as the charactrs did, and you saw all the hardhips both the pupil and teacher go through and how their friendship and trust grow. For me it's definetly worth watching again.

18. Fullmetal

Fullmetal New Member

A Clockwork Orange. I would not reccomend this movie if you're faint of heart....

19. Kitty

Haven't seen the movie, but the book is one of the very few that have ever made me nauseous while reading it. So I would say your recommendation is apt.

I just finished The Adjustment Bureau. I really enjoyed it. I liked how the "bad guys" weren't really bad guys- I'm so addicted with shades of gray. Thought the actors all did a nice job and I thought the effects were cool with the doorways and such. I also liked the examination on free will and destiny. It was interesting.

20. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Men in Black III

I was sitting through the whole movie waiting for Pitbull's song. Well, the movie was good not as much fighting/conflict that I was expecting. Eh. I really liked 'Grif'. I;m so Pro Grif. I think the time travel was done nicely. Normally, I really hate it, well dislike it when time travel is not done properly but it turned out well. The ending; I will not ruin but I should have seen it coming. It involved Agent Jay's recruitment but that's all I'm saying.