• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Mom and I were having a movie marathon of Pirates this past weekend. I've watched this one a few times before, but it's still good. My favourite in the series is Curse of the Black Pearl, however, the rest of the series are good to watch in succession. I mainly enjoy it because of Johnny Depp. I love Jack Sparrow- such a brilliantly funny character.

Also, the last movie in theaters I saw was X Men: Days of Future Past

Like Kitty, I loved Professor X in this movie ! I loved all the struggles he was facing, both emotionally and physically. Just the thought of the price he was willing to pay just to move around like a regular person was amazing. And Quicksilver ! I laughed so hard with the scenes at the Pentagon.

2. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

The Lego Movie.

I've been trying to force myself to watch this for weeks. I thought it was going to be super lame...but the feels man...the feels.

3. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

X Men: Days of Future Past
    It was an amazing movie that literally fixed the terrible third movie! The characters were great, and the action was so good, it almost scared me!
    I was a bit sad that we didn't get to see what happens to modern day Magneto. Also, I'm excited for X Men: Apocalypse!

4. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Transformers 4: Age of Extinction

5.5/10

I don't recommend this movie to anyone, honestly. Glad someone else paid for me to see it.

5. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Last movie I watched at home was Looper. And I really liked it. Time travel and kicking ass, what's not to like? Also have to give props to the makeup team, which did an awesome job making JGL look like a young Bruce Willis.

Last movie I saw in theaters was Tammy. It was kind of a steady low level of funny. I never really laughed hysterically or anything, but it wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen.

6. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

Transformers 4: Age of Extinction

7/10

Thought it was probably the beste of the series. Mark Wahlberg was good, other actors were adequate. Fighting was too repetitive to the point it was unbearable, iffy humor.

Basically got what you expected from a Transformers movie.

7. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

Evangelion 1.11 and Evangelion 2.22
    8/10 for both

This was my first time watching Evangelion, so it was a great introduction to the series! However, since they are movies some things may have been left out. I may try and find a way to watch the originals so I can understand fully what's going on.

8. Kitty

Earth to Echo. Eh, it was okay. I don't really love the found footage genre, and I never got attached to the characters, or felt like the human characters were really attached to Echo. My nephew really seemed to like it, though, and that's why we went and saw it, so...

9. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Godzilla (2014). A much better rendition from this side of the Pacific than he 1998 release.

10. Ovum

Ovum ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

The Purge: Anarchy. Although some of the acting was pretty bad, the general plot was much better than the first movie--it's what I expected the first movie to be all about. I couldn't have cared less about them showing what was going on inside the house--I wanted to see the actual Purge going on outside, and that movie did just that this time around.

Just sucks about the overemotional and moronic acting of the women, but I guess that's partially the director's fault.

11. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Godzilla (2014). It had some disappointing moments here and there but overall I loved it.

12. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

22 Jump Street: 8.5/10

Loved it, thought it was hilarious throughout. Definitely didn't disappoint! I think it got extremely....emotional in a very....closer than bromance way, lmao, but loved it. Best part was the ending leading into the credits!

13. Kitty

Last movie I saw in theaters was Lucy. First part was pretty cool, the end was kind of weird and not as good. Some of the scenes were a little useless and I'm not sure why it's an R rated movie, really. Overall I liked it, but it could have been better.

14. Kitty

Bumping because, seriously, does no one watch movies on this site?

Last one I saw in theaters was Gone Girl. This movie kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time, despite having a good guess about the general way the plot would go from seeing the trailer (not having yet read the book or looked into the movie beforehand). Some disturbing images, but fantastic, award-worthy acting from Rosamund Pike, and while I tend to find Ben Affleck as sort of an average guy, one who could be replaced by just about any other actor, he was competent here. Definitely recommend this.

15. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

School Dance,

It has a lot of comedians, singers and other actors. Kevin Heart, Bobby J, Mike Epps, George Lopez, Amber Rose, Nick Cannon, Katt Williams and so many others.

A boy basically is trying to get the girl of his dreams and becoming a Ranger$ helps in getting the girl.

16. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

The Goonies.

Nice ole classic, "Goonies Never Say Die!"

17. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Los Diarios Motocicletas

Es sobre dos medicos y tambien son amigos. Y ellos viajan por muchos paises para Los Estados Unidos. Es muy gracioso, y tiene fuerte idioma.

18. Kitty

Dracula Untold: Predictable, but I like stories where a traditional villain is cast as the hero. It had some cool action scenes, but also fell prey to making the hero a little stupid in order to keep the suspense, because dude had so many powers, he could wipe the floor with anyone. Anyhow, not the best movie I've seen this year, but it was fun.

19. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Lagann-Hen

The most action packed movie in the history of movies! The Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann at the end brought a tear to me. The movie covered everything in the series and made it ten times more action filled. Absolutely spectacular

20. Kitty

The Judge: This is a long-ass movie, I'm not kidding. The story goes about how you think it will, and there was this B plot involving Robert Downey, jr's character and an ex-girlfriend that should have been cut (which would have also made the movie a more manageable length). The acting was good, though, and the story was interesting despite being predictable.