• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Romeo&Juliet-the old version. god dammit i hate school. the remake is funnier

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Sleepless in Seattle

Kind of an odd one. On the one hand, I like Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, but I dunno. Meg Ryan's character just seemed more creepy than anything. I preferred her in City of Angels and You've Got Mail.

3. ADogX

Day of the Dead-Zombies movie are the best!

4. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Due Date

At first the movie felt so, beg pardon on my language, 'stupid' and I thought I was just going to stop watching it, however, I decided to give it a chance. As the film continued I actually did start finding it to be funny and was laughing. It was just one of those movies. I believe I lost a few brain cells though.

5. ADogX

2012....awesome movie, but it will never happen

6. Kitty

The Disappearance of Alice Creed

This movie was crazy. I never knew what exactly was going to happen, though by the time the credits rolled, I felt like I should have guessed the very end. It's rated R, and I think it deserves it, even though there's only a little nudity and not really a whole lot of violence. The movie just has a scary sort of feel. It was good, though.

Heathers

This is an oldie, but a goodie. It's like Mean Girls, but dark and really twisted. Good acting by a young Winona Ryder. Worth checking out if you can find a copy and are old enough to buy it (it's another R-rated one).

7. ADogX

Up...funnier than i thought

8. Blackrose

Blackrose New Member

The lion king. Never gets old lol

9. EverlastingOblivion

EverlastingOblivion New Member

The last one i watched was Dumb an Dumber Unrated. It was on Netflix Instant, i figured what the hell since its been a few years.

10. ADogX

Pokemon4ever...i miss the old pokemon movies =(

11. Kitty

Live Free or Die Hard

I had lowish expectations for this, since it seemed sort of like a cash cow sequel, but I really, really enjoyed it. My one gripe was that they screwed up the line at the end. C'mon, does one instance of the word "fucker" really take a PG-13 flick to an R? They should have left that line alone, instead of covering up the swear with a gun shot in such a really obvious way.

12. Luke

Luke Member

Just saw Red Riding Hood. It was so Twilightish.

13. Kitty

Just got back from a double feature at the drive-in. XD

Gnomeo and Juliet.

I dunno. I expected it would be cuter than it was. The only time I really smiled was during a kind of obscure Macbeth reference. It was all right, but if I'd had to pay full price for it, I would have felt cheated.

Just Go With It

An Adam Sandler/Jennifer Aniston romantic comedy. Extremely predictable, but surprisingly funny, mostly due to this guy whose name I don't know, who played the guy obsessed with Jon Heder's character in Blades of Glory.

14. Luke

Luke Member

Wow theres drive-ins where you live? I'm incredibly jealous.

Just watched Liar Liar.

15. HelloxKirstie

HelloxKirstie New Member

Nobody's posted in a while o_O

Anyways, I just watched an advanced screening of that movie Paul that's coming out on March 18th.
    It's a surprisingly funny movie and well made, in my opinion. Some parts were a little bit too much, but I abosultely adore that little alien Paul <3

16. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva

It's so much like the game with puzzles and even the puzzle music. And the story was great as well; made me tear up a bit at the end.

17. Kitty

Yep. $15 for as many people you can shove in a car, for two movies. It's pretty awesome.

I just watched The Princess Bride. It's a real classic. But I watched it on VHS, and it's crazy to see how far quality has come in the past few years. It visually looked like crap in comparison to how it is on DVD.

18. Luke

Luke Member

Friday. So many smiles lol

19. Kitty

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Great performance by John Candy. Pretty funny movie.

Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters 2

What can I say about these? Just great.

20. Rango. My brother wanted to watch it. It was okay