• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. one of the best HP movies

2. I never seen that movie. I should see it

3. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Groundhog Day

Love this. Bill Murray is hilariously sarcastic. ^_^

Unbreakable

I think this movie is very underrated. People give Shyamalan shit, maybe for good reason, but this is a good one. I heard a while back they were gonna try for a sequel. Please let this happen.

4. Kitty

Double posting because, seriously, no one on this forum has watched a movie in the past two weeks? Get to posting, people.

Never Let Me Go: Very close to the source material, and as thought-provoking as the book. I don't know that it's a movie I'd buy and rewatch, rather like the book isn't one I'd reread just for fun, but it was good. I thought the acting was well done and they told the story well.

Where The Heart Is: Also close to the source material, and overall a nice, feel-good sort of movie. Thought Natalie Portman was perfect as Novalee, but everyone was cast pretty well.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine: Story/script was kind of uninspired (and I'm guessing probably not very faithful to the source) but I thought Hugh Jackman did a great job, and what other reason do I need to watch it?

5. Sae

Sae New Member

Source Code: i thought it was very well done.

6. zeno101200

zeno101200 New Member

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World-To be honest, the graphic novel and game are better, it's still good. Yet it totally explains where my social akwardness comes from recently.

7. ADogX

West Side Story-I hate musicals -_-

8. Luke

Luke Member

Youth in Revolt. Michael Cera is so funny =p

9. Kitty

Devil: I wasn't sure what to expect out of this one. To my relief, it was actually pretty good. I think this was helped along by my irrational fear of elevators. >_< I found myself more interested in the cop who was trying to piece the whole mystery together than what was going on in the elevator, though. And what screwed-up kind of mama tells her kid stories like the one that makes up this movie? That was a stupid way to frame the whole thing in. But yeah, don't be scared off by the Shyamalan name. It's not bad.

10. Luke

Luke Member

SLC Punk. Such a good movie.

11. Kitty

Another double feature at the drive in:

Hop: This movie sucked. I tend to really enjoy animated/kids movies- Tangled, Megamind, How To Train Your Dragon, etc, have been some of my favorite movies I've seen recently. And I see no reason why a "kids" movie can't be made to be enjoyed by adults, too. But Hop just blew. My expectations plummeted from the moment I noticed Kaley Cuoco, who I still haven't forgiven for ruining Charmed five years ago, and they just kept plummeting. James Marsden's character is just a complete and utter retard. I laughed one time during the whole movie, and it was something unintentional- a child actor doing a really stupid dance for a brief moment. Gah. Even my four year old nephew failed to be captivated, though he enjoyed it more than I did.

The second disappointment of that night was Limitless. Bradley Cooper here was just bland. Even when he showed an emotion, he still stuck me as bland. There's a very annoying voice over narration that goes through the whole movie. And while I suppose the basic premise of the movie could have been interesting, the movie just fails to deliver. People were driving out on it left and right.

And last of all, to include a little hope in my post, the movie I watched last night- The Prestige. This one was great. Wonderful acting and a really cool, suspenseful story. It helps that I've always had an interest in magic. I wanted to rewatch it right after I was done with it.

12. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

I just saw Thor, and oh my god..............was that movie amazing......

13. ADogX

Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. just felt like watching some Pokemon

14. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

The Mummy - Bring back the old days :D

15. ADogX

Spiderman 3. there was nothing else to watch last night

16. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

I just watched Armageddon.........haven't seen that since god knows how long......i cried at the end..

17. ADogX

8 Mile. Greatest movie ever! Plus Eminem's in it!

18. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 I love Jack Sparrow, I plan on watching At World's End this weekend. Johnny Depp can make any movie amazing in my opinion. However, I find the second movie more funny than the first; Is it only me ?

19. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

Yes Man
    Yes!

20. ADogX

Rush Hour 3. I'm surprised they made a 3rd. this movie's funny as hell!