• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Yes, I loved this movie.

I've seen a ton of movies recently, but I'll just pick out a few...

Cop-Out: This movie sucks so hard. I'm ashamed of Bruce Willis for starring in it. Tracy Morgan just sucks all of the humor out of it. Even if you don't have to pay to watch it, don't.

Sweeney Todd: I loved this, though I wasn't sure if I would at first because the Johnny Depp/Tim Burton stuff gets old for me after a while.

I Love You, Man: I thought this was pretty funny. And I totally want a puggle now after seeing this.

2. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

That was fairly epic, I've fallen in love with Jack's mom. Stranger Tides is in theatres now, I'm tempted to go see it >.<

3. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Pokemon4Ever: classic pokemon is best pokemon. So fun

4. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

One of the Mortal Kombat movies.
    Really crappy story, weak fight scenes, and only one fatality that was just bad.

5. Kitty

Double feature at the drive-in:

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides: I'm kinda conflicted here. I loved the first Pirates movie, the second was mostly okay, but by the time the third came out I was kind of over the whole idea. I suppose if you're still a fan of the franchise, you'll enjoy this. There really wasn't anything that wrong with it. I found Penelope Cruz's character annoying, and the film in general had a really dark color to it which made it difficult for me to see on the screen (lots of night shots and in shadows and stuff), but Johnny Depp's back in all his hotness, and so's Geoffrey Rush, and he's pretty cool. I was just sort of "meh" on the whole idea.

Source Code: This one I liked. It's got this weird sort of time travel thing going on, though not really, and I dig that sort of stuff. I dunno, I thought the story was pretty cool and the acting was pretty well done. The ending was kind of a head scratcher for me because I started looking into it too deeply, and it was just a little bit too long (I was starting to get a little antsy, but then again, if this one had come first, I'd probably think Pirates was the one that was too long). So, long story short, a pretty good movie.

This was a much more satisfying trip to the drive in than the last time I went *glares at the memory of Hop and Limitless*

6. ADogX

a movie about Japan history. It's called 'Japan' lol.

7. Kitty

Kick-Ass: Great movie. I love how adorable and deadly Chloe Moretz was. Also, as I get older, Nicolas Cage grows on me more and more. Loved him here. Liked Aaron Johnson, too. Why wasn't he Harry Potter? >_< Very cool story.

Let Me In: Different from the book, but the movie got the right feel down. Nice casting choices and some changes were definitely for the better, I thought. But anyhow, it was cool seeing it onscreen. And I like movies where the vampires don't sparkle and actually kill people and stuff.

Transformers: I seriously could not pay attention to this at all. I don't know. It failed to spark an interest in me.

Three of my most recent movie choices. ^_^

8. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

Despicable Me: First time seeing it... it was actually hilarious and heart warming in a way
    Tangled: Now if you want cartoon humor this was it... we watched it at achool and personally i was cracking up

9. ADogX

i watched Pokemon 2,000. I'd say it's one of the best Pokemon movie of all time xD

10. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

White Chicks. Pretty funny and liked the ending!
    Jigaboo

11. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

Susanna On The Mountains
    Shirley Temple movie :3
    i love her movies, she's so funny and adorable...
    I recommended this movie to anyone
    go watch it if you have netflix

12. ADogX

Wedding Crashers. Had nothing else to do. pretty funny though =D

13. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Planet in Peril

It was a documentary made in 2007 about some of the disasters in the world that humans are creating and the ripple effect it has on all of us. I personally enjoyed it. I thought the animal extinction part was devastating to watch and I'm starting to question Chinese cuisine.

14. ADogX

Dr. Horrible...some musical we watched in English class today. Pretty funny

15. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

X-Men: First Class.......great movie.......real funny part, Logan is approached by Charles and Erik. Before Logan asked to join them, his response made the audience laugh quite hard.

16. Kitty

The last movie I saw was also X-Men: First Class.

I loved it. It brought back to mind the first two X-Men flicks, which I also loved, and was quite a bit better than the last two, which I thought were just okay. I thought the cameo Rojas mentions was pretty awesome. Action was good, the actors playing the young Magneto and Professor X were awesome. It was just a cool movie. Had some inconsistencies with some of the previously made movies, though, but that's as much as I was expecting.

17. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

If you want to watch the spoiler clip, its on my channel: jango3, on youtube, first video on the favorites. I showed my bros and couldnt stop laughing.......its was just so unexpecting.

18. ADogX

I saw Gridiron Gang yesterday. It's such an amazing movie. Plus, The Rock is in it xD

19. Kitty

I was watching the movie at the drive-in and I could hear people cheering in their cars all around me. That character sure is a fan favorite. I was also really happy to see the other, though even briefer, cameo of
    Rebecca Romijn as the older Mystique from the first three films

Monster's Inc

Watched this with my nephew this morning for the first time in a while. It's a really cute movie- Pixar does good work. Heard they were making a prequel. >_<

Lucky Number Slevin

Dunno what to say about this except that it was pretty epic. I'm always glad to see Bruce Willis.

20. ADogX

Zombieland-I've seen this before, and I wanted to see it again. It's such a random zombie movie but it's so funny!