• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

Alien vs Ninja... was what I was supposed to have watched but the discs were mixed up and instead I watched

Higanjima
    7/10
    Pretty good Japanese vampire killing movie. I really hate vampires. -2 points for the ending. -1 for story.

2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Family Guy Star Wars: Episode 3. It was the first time it aired so I had to watch it. It was hilarious! 9/10

3. Leonheart312

Leonheart312 New Member

[​IMG]

Summer Wars, winner of many different awards for Animated Feature and nominated for many others. Also nominated number 1 for the best animated movie I've seen in a while.

4. ADogX

Transformers 2. I wanted to watch it again before the new one came out. 10/10

5. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

The Losers

Thought this was surprisingly funny and a good action movie. I <3 Chris Evans in this flick. He was both kind of badass and a doofus.

The Next Three Days

I thought this was really interesting. Good performances though it irked me to see Olivia Wilde because I hate the direction House took after she and the other noobs joined the cast. Just a really cool idea to me, reminded me of some of John Grisham's novels, a bit.

Life As We Know It

I thought this was cute. Really predictable, but loveable. Kinda wish Katherine Heigl could play someone different for a change, though. Adorable baby and a sweet ending.

6. ADogX

Finished watching Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion 10 minutes ago. I was in a Bleach mode after watching ep. 325 today. 9/10

7. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Hangover 2

Funnier than the first, but the same thing just in a new country

8/10

8. ADogX

Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children. I felt like watching Cloud kick some ass to celebrate the beginning of Summer Break! 10/10

9. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

Kung Fu Panda 2.........god knows why, my girlfriend dragged me to watch it......caution, if you have an asian girlfriend, hold on to something, because they will drag you out of the house to watch a kung fu movie.

10. ADogX

Thw Warriors. Mot a bad movie. The story line has different emotion and a ton of action! 7/10

11. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Spy Kids classic, classic.

It was an okay movie. I've seen it about a bagillion times. I always wanted to be a spy kid.

12. ADogX

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers: The Movie. I still got some child in me. This movie is the best of everything Power Rangers1 8/10

13. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

The Last Samurai, with Tom Cruise (cuz there's an original).......god i love that movie.

14. ADogX

Nagolorious Bastards. An OK movie. Too much talking though. Love the ending. 6/10

15. Kitty

The Ugly Truth

I'm not sure if I really liked this or not. I liked the characters and the overall story (though like all romantic comedies, it's very predictable), but it was like they made it really raunchy just because they could, and not because it really added anything to the story, and I dunno, I didn't care for that.

Superman Returns

Not so into the whole Superman thing. Really, he kind of annoys me, so I'm not too sure why I rented this. I suppose it was okay.

Also went and saw X-Men: First Class again. Love this.

16. ADogX

Gridiron Gang. It was on TV so I decided to watch it again. 9/10

17. Kitty

Ocean's Eleven

I enjoyed this. It had an interesting set of characters and the premise was cool. I liked seeing how everything worked out.

18. ADogX

Zombie Town. The ending sucked because the youngest girl and the asian got eaten D'= 7/10

19. Kitty

Ocean's Twelve

I liked this, but I was doing paperwork at the same time and I think I missed some stuff. I need to watch it again when I'm really paying attention.

Ocean's Thirteen

Really liked this one, too. Dunno why I never watched these before. >_<

20. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

Super 8
    I didn't exactly know what to expect with this movie since i knew NOTHING about it. But it was pretty good. It was intense and actually quite funny at times.
    8\10 (No, i'm not giving it an 8 out of 10 to be funny...)