• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

8 Mile. Nothing else to do. too much video games. 9/10

2. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I haven't watched a movie in quite some time >_<

Accepted.
    I'm sure most people have heard of this movie before; I was surfing through the channels tonight and it was on so I decided to watch it. It wasn't terrible, but it's definitely not something I'd die to watch again anytime soon.

3. ADogX

Stat Wars 2: Attack of the Clones. Same reason as PurpleDiamond, accept I was eating. 10/10

4. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

Green Lantern.........excellent movie especially the teaser commercials last night.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  5. ADogX

Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith. Honestly, why not? 10/10

6. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

This morning, Starship Troopers 3: Marauder

7. ADogX

Pokemon the Movie 2,000. I almost cry whenever I hear Lugia's song play. 9/10

8. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

Godzilla Final Wars.......my gf was watchin' it so i sat through it.........WARNING: dont mess with the King.

9. ADogX

The Book of Eli. Never thought there'd be a more badass blind man than Daredevil. 8/10

10. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

1954's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Disney Version........oh man does that bring back a memory, haven't watched it in a long time.

11. ADogX

Inception. All I can say about this movie is...wtf? 7/10

12. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

Top Gun......10/10......best film of the 80's.....too bad movies don't feature planes films like this anymore.

@ADogX123
    You know, i agree, when i first watched it, i too was like wtf. I felt as if i was watching Sixth Sense, in other words a movie that was sort of confusing and required you to read the book first to get the meaning of the film.

13. ADogX

The Sorcerer's Apprentice. It's funnier than I thought! 9/10

"But...these are Old Man shoes."
    "...'scuse me?"

14. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

Star Wars V: Empire Strikes Back......10/10.....best film out of the 3 in the Original Trilogy......why?......Battle of Hoth...

15. ADogX

Might Morphin Power Ranger: The Movie. Best Power Ranger related movie ever! yes I still have that child in me xD 10/10

16. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Kung Fu Panda 2

A worthy sequel. And on a serious note, being adopted myself, I liked the way that whole story arc was handled. Had some really cool animation, too, particularly in flashbacks.

Catch Me If You Can

Thought this was really cool, especially since it was based on a true story. A great performance from Leo Dicaprio (Tom Hanks, too).

17. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Green Lantern.

I'll give it an 8/10. I enjoyed the movie. Fairly good, didn't disappoint.

18. ADogX

The Longest Yard. Greatest and funniest football movie of all time. 10/10

"I got a bird. His name is Ronnie"
    "Well tell Ronnie you got knocked the fuck out!"

19. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

Taken........10/10.......so epic...saw it with my gf...and holy @*%#, it was so suspenseful.

20. ADogX

2012 (the 2010 movie). Not the first time watching this. Better than I first thought. 8/10