• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Thor. Awesome!!!

2. Bixarihm

Bixarihm New Member

HeyHey ... the movie Erin Brockovich,, Lovely Movie 8/10 :3 t.c enjoy <3

3. Hedrazala

Hedrazala New Member

Transformers 2 and later it will be transformer 3.

4. ADogX

Blade Trilogy. A REAL vampire movie

5. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

The Abyss........8/10 pretty long, but it was ok.

6. Soopa-weirdo

Soopa-weirdo New Member

The last movie that I was inadvertently watching was "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs". Good Lord, what a long and strenuous night that was...

7. Bixarihm

Bixarihm New Member

Sweaty Beards , Very funny , lmao ! really did enjoy it ;D 9/10

8. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

Transformers 3.....10/10.......holy @*$#......epic, violent, and intense movie......kinda sucked that it was Michael Bay's last movie. I hope he changes his mind.

9. ADogX

Mortal Combat.....FATALITY

10. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

The Thing an old 1962 movie about a mimicking organism buried under the ices of Antarctica; it mimics the cells of the specimen it engulfs.

11. ADogX

Iron Man 2..

12. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

Journey to the Center of the Earth.......new version....5/10.......corny, i think the original one was better.

13. ADogX

Blade 2. Real Vampires

14. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

Red,......8/10.....quite confusing but it was good.

15. ADogX

Terminator Salvation

16. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

Tangled....9/10.....holy @*#$, i was dragged by my ear, by my gf to watch this........caution, some 18-20 year old chinese girls tend to do this.......

17. ADogX

Boyz in da Hood

18. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Transformers 3.
    Do not go see it unless u like action movies with robots ripping each other apart cuz the movie was not that good an once again the best parts where in the preview just about. Story wasnt that good an i would give it a D-.
    1/10 a 5

19. ADogX

Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion

20. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Took my four year-old nephew to a double feature at the drive-in...

Cars 2: This was completely unmemorable. Cars was never my favorite Disney/Pixar flick *coughTheIncrediblescough*, but the original was much better than this. First they go and [Spoiler in black] off-screen kill off the coolest character of the original, Doc Hudson [/Spoiler], but they also go and make the arguably most annoying character, Mater, the star of the movie. The story itself was just not interesting to me. I don't think I even laughed once. My nephew was pretty quiet, too, though he said he liked it. Just a fail on Pixar's part, especially if I compare it to Kung Fu Panda 2. But I'm sure they'll be making a mint off the merchandising.

Mr. Popper's Penguins: I vaguely remember my first or second grade teacher reading this book to our class (probably before a good number of y'all were even born, damn), though I couldn't begin to tell if this was a faithful adaptation or not. I do know that it wasn't all that funny. Way too many fart and shit jokes. I had one real LMFAO moment, probably because I'm heartless, when one of the penguins ran into a wall a couple of times, but aside from that, I was pretty much watching the clock, waiting for it to be over. I just couldn't care about the characters very much, even though there really wasn't anything wrong with the actors' performances. And the story seemed so completely implausible that I had trouble getting into it. I can't even tell what my nephew thought about it because he fell asleep after it had barely even started. >_<