• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. KrisMonster

KrisMonster New Member

The Hunger Games and it was amazing :D

2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Julius Ceaser (was watching in class all week)

3. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Happy Feet 2

4. OMG so awesome!!

5. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

The Adjustment Bureau 10/10

Fantastic film. It's a MUST see and makes you really think.

6. Light&dark

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets

7. Noxty

Noxty New Member

Battle Royal which is basically the Japanese version of the hunger games LOL

8. 12 Rounds
    Eh nothing else was on lol but good movie

9. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

We Bought a Zoo

A great movie, I loved it to pieces. Seeing how a zoo was able to bring a family back together after going through a terrible event was amazing. I enjoyed the general theme of the movie and I probably would watch it again. (Not to mention that it was based on a true story.)

10. ADogX

Scream 4...

11. Fairly oddparents: Grow up. The one with Drake Bell lol

12. Xeren_Ozone

Xeren_Ozone Member

War Horse.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGG!
    Steven Spielburg disappointed me with this one.

13. Key King

Key King Member

I watched it with and agree with you letter for letter!

14. ADogX

Scream 3...

15. CutieeSora

CutieeSora New Member

Fullmetal AlchemistL Scared Star of Malos and Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

16. Light&dark

Geek Charming

17. Botdf_fan

Botdf_fan New Member

The last movie i watched was paul

18. Light&dark

Ghost Rider

19. ADogX

Iron Man 2...

20. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

And the same complaint I have in the TV thread is relevant for this one, too. I want to see something more in the posts in this thread than just a title from now on.

I went to the drive in last night and caught a double feature.

Mirror, Mirror: This movie is dogshit. It's not quite as bad as Hop, which I think is the worst movie I've ever seen in my life, but it was close enough. Terrible acting, terrible (and very predictable) story, crappy special effects, unexciting sets... the only vaguely nice thing I can say is that some of the dresses the actresses wore were beautiful (I have a thing for big, fancy gowns). Everything else was just awful. And the actress who played Snow White has the most distracting eyebrows ever.

This Means War: Well, it was better than Mirror, Mirror, anyway. Parts of this movie were pretty funny, but parts were pretty irritating, too. I found Reese Witherspoon's character really unlikable (her best friend is even worse) and I disliked the ending a lot. I wasn't expecting this movie to be Oscar-worthy or anything, but I thought I'd enjoy it much more than I did.