• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What Would Your Keyblade Look Like, And What Would It's Name Be?

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by Spikey, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ven

Ven New Member

This is more of a keyblade I made for Roxas then one that would represent me.

Blade: Two sharp edged, light red colored, blades that look a bit like the KH2 symbol. At the top is a heart facing right that binds the blade. The heart has many swirling designs inside it that makes the blade quite ornate looking

Hilt: A heart with a pointed tip at the end. It is white with red outlines. A white handle with red swirls traveling down it.

Keychain: a heart, half white, half red.

Name: A Nobodys heart

Abilitys: Can unleash blasts of power from the wielders heart.

Sorry for over use of a heart but not many other things I could think of.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  2. machinix

machinix New Member

3. Oozaru

Oozaru New Member

I'd create a keyblade that could have conversations because Goofy's an idiot and no one can understand Donald.

4. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

First Keyblade's Name: Soulless Stranger
    Blade: It's silver colored and lookes like Oblivion.
    Hilt: Silver; looks like Oblivion
    Keychain: A silver heart that looks like it broke in half

Second Keyblade's Name: Free Will
    Blade: Black and blue (heh heh) colored; the design of the blade would be full of sharp jagges going on the outside but the inside is curvey a bit. the top part is two sky blue wings on one side.
    Hilt: it's whiteish-grey and has white wings going the opposite direction of the blade.
    Keychain: A blue heart that looks like it broke in half

These two keyblades can fuse together if the keychains are connected. Use your imagination for that design.

5. Piscemini

Piscemini New Member

Nntella vopal Keyblade is a beige color with lost of shap edges and rose streaks in it

6. Xehanort

Xehanort New Member

Id like Master Xehanorts keyblade or the Two become One.
    Maybe Oblivion.

7. baschrin

baschrin New Member

Soul Eater

My keyblade would be called Soul Eater.

Blade: It would be like Squall's Gunblade. the tip would have a broken heart point.

Hilt: It would have the hand protectors just like the Kingdom Key but it would be a light blue color.

Keychain: The keychain would be a heart like a silver color from Kh 358/2 days after you kill a heartless.

8. Name: Roaring Lion

Blade: slightly curved back with a lion symbol at the end of it (like sleeping lion)

Keychain: Lion emblem

Abilties: Increased strength, speed, and endurance. This baby is pure physical damage with a hint of berserking rage when things get really rough.

Color: Black, white and grey.

Attribute: None , well technically steel I guess.

Attack: 7 (10+ in berserk)

9. Saxan

Saxan New Member

Hmmm
    my one would be like a mix of way to the dawn and two become one
    it would be blackish whitte, have a wing(demonic and angelic) the handle guard would be circular with spikes
    and the keychain is orangy blue with wingy spikes
    i call it DAWN DEAVASTATION!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.