• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Whats Going On ?

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by TradeDemon, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Yeah, I agree with Desert Warrior. That would be nice.

2. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Ah chat rooms im very skeptical about, they always seem to bring in the wrong crowd and even increase spammy behaviour sometimes... I've noted this down, and will let you all know what I decide very soon.

3. rikulover2323

rikulover2323 New Member

I think that we should not have a chat room. I have never seen anything come of it in any Forum. I have actually seen Forum being turned of because of the chat room. Like TradeDemon said. It really does bring the wrong kind of people into the mix, and we really dont want that here.

4. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Hey, I'm not that wrong crowd!

5. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

No that is fail. No chat room here please. Takes away from post count and leads to spam and its overall useless.

6. worbs

worbs New Member

hey good idea Desert Warrior but TradeDemon has a point im afraid.

7. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

All to true im sorry i dont mean to be a stick in the mud but i have to keep the best ideal in mind for our wonderful forum.

8. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Umm... I've thought what u guys said... And I decide to agree with you... ^^'

9. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

I agree taht we don't need a chat room,if we really need to talk to each other faster and easier there is always msn/yahoo/AIM.Because me and sao-sao wanted to talk to a member of this site we persuaded them to get msn,so if you really like then do that.

10. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

In my experience, all a chat room does is take up space and clutter everything. Load time for people with slower net is increased a good bit because it has to constantly stream the chat room. According to my task manager, a chat room increases the net usage by a whole 15%, which on my machine is a lot. I am amazed i can handle msn messenger. Anything with constant streams is a bad plan, and i have picked up many a spyware from a constant stream. I could tell you stories. Vote no to Chat Rooms today.

Btw, Thanks a hundered million times for the revival of the spam lounge. As a original spammer i wanted to cry when it left. A few people left because it went away. I'm glad they came back in the end though. It is more than enough for a chat room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.