• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What's Your Favorite Drive Form?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Reonarudo Butsuchiru, Feb 5, 2010.

Your Favorite Drive Form

1. Valor Form

22.8%
  2. Wisdom Form

13.0%
  3. Master Form

14.1%
  4. Final Form

50.0%
  5. Limit Form

10.9%
  6. Anti Form

26.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I still remember how fun it was in Wisdom Form to strafe around shooting off bullets and magic spells at enemies. In The World That Never Was it was so good at taking down those obnoxious Berserkers.

2. Marquis

Marquis New Member

definitely Anti & Final (although i wish i'd known this were multiple choice before i voted)

oh yeah Valor was awesome too, liked it more than Final

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  3. SeriouslyWicced

SeriouslyWicced New Member

I love final form. I remember as soon as the Roxas/Sora fight was done I went to Olympus to get it. Took me about 20 times but when I got it I was giddy >_< The attack and magic is insane! Also voted for master as well. Valor was also powerful but I like being able to use magic if I need. Only magic I ever used was curaga and thundaga tho.

4. Namine Lonsinger

Namine Lonsinger New Member

final form ^_^

5. Raven

Raven New Member

It's sad being the only person who liked wisdom..

I wasn't impressed by any other form, especially final, except that one - the fact that I could kick Donald off the team was a bonus..

6. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

lol yes about the only benefit of wisdom was getting rid of donald for a good amount of time but the problems I had with wisdom was that all you really did was shoot at the enemies and I'd rather smack someone around with my keyblade than just shoot them, but that's just me, personally I'm caught between Master, Valor, and Final form, I can't stand shadow form at all, bleh!!

7. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I think if I'd used it more, I might have grown to like it more. But like LDC up there, I'd rather smack someone around with a keyblade than just shoot at 'em. And I dunno, I was just really clumsy with the wisdom form.

I really think their strength was in the abilities you got by leveling them up. None of them were really that useful in battle for me- I was too afraid of getting anti-form to drive during most boss fights, anyhow (that'd be my luck). And yes, getting rid of Donald is a plus.

8. jjas132

jjas132 New Member

Final Form while using Oblivion and Oathkeeper RULES. Funny thing is I unlocked this form for the first time in Space Paranoids, so I didn't realize I'd unlocked it right away. xD

9. Namine Lonsinger

Namine Lonsinger New Member

lol ^_^ that sucks :D

10. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

To me, the wisdom's attack almost look like it was used to be based on how Ultimecia attack in Dissidia. Am I'm the only one to think like that.

It is so fun to fight in Anti Mode; IT TAKES TOO LONG TO DEFEAT AN ENEMY AND I CAN'T GO TO THE NEXT AREA UNLESS I LEAVE OUT OF IT!

Final Form is overrated. No excuse.

Master Form is nice. Have one keyblade in one hand and the other keyblade floating. Very balanced.

Wisdom form is nice to fight from far away. It is not bad and you can cast unlimited spells.

Valor Form has not been used much but it is the only form to fight only at close range.

I have no idea what is a Limit Form except that it is Sora's original clothes and that it is from the Final Mix version of KH2.

11. Dragoon9108

Dragoon9108 New Member

Thank you....

Thanks Ultimecia, what is limit form?:confused:

12. Father-McKenzie

Father-McKenzie New Member

Limit Form is basically when you activate a Limit. Just another fancy term for it.

Anyways, probably Valor and Master form. Wisdom form sucked because it was like controlling an awkward FPS, and Final was just too fast and "goofy" for me when I used the attacks (like I would come up to an enemy and sometimes completely miss since it goes waaaay too fast. >.<).

13. EtherealSummoner

The Final Form is more like your "Berserked" version. You go overboard with power that you just cannot control it.

14. Liane

Liane New Member

I voted for Anti-form, even though I only got it once (or maybe twice...). My game report said that i used Valor form most, simply because it was first on the list.

Ehh, I never really used the forms, just like I never used the summons.
    Triangle and x were the only buttons that mattered to me really, and I couldn't really be bothered to actually select the forms.. :)

15. LatiJediLukeAndLeia

LatiJediLukeAndLeia New Member

My favorite form in Kingdom Hearts 2 would have to be Valor Form.

16. EtherealSummoner

I really dislike the valor form only because you can't use magic in that form. That just leaves me with potions and I use magic a lot more than potions.

17. Kirstin

Kirstin New Member

I very much like Valor. I liked the red design on his clothes, and the fact that it is much funner with the physical attacks and such.

Master form is also one of my favorites. The yellow looks smashing upon Sora, and I like that I can combine physical attacks and the magic!

18. ace

ace New Member

I would have to say that my favorite is master form. I like the yellow. I would have to say i very much so dislike the wisdom form the most because all you do is shoot little burst that dont really do much. I only have achived valador, wisdom, and master forms, how do i unlock the others ?

19. ansemkiller

ansemkiller New Member

i would actually have to say wisom form. i always used that in hollow bastion to get final form and the ability u get from wisdom form realy helps against the fight from sephiroth. i also liked the fact that you have as much magic as final form but it takes as muck drive orbs as wisdom

20. Gillmar

Gillmar New Member

I guess Valor is the coolest form, showing strenght and awesome moves