• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What's your favourite RPG other than Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts

Discussion in 'General RPGs' started by Ventus, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

blade's list (in order):
    The World Ends With You, Disgaea, Super Mario Sunshine (oldy but goody), Legend of Zelda: TP, Rune Factory, and Pokemon (don't know why)

2. Arnheln

Arnheln New Member

I enjoy playing Vagrant Story, Secret of Mana, Pokemon, Golden Sun, Suikoden (Suikoden Tierkreis is amazing - not quite as amazing as the original PSX games though), Dragon Quest, Breath of Fire, Guardians Crusade, Disgaea, Luminous Arc, Shin Megami Tensei, Knights in the Nightmare, Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Front Mission, Etrian Odyssey, Chrono Trigger and many MANY more.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  3. I never really understood Suikoden but Harvest Moon is a good game.

4. Ramza_21

Ramza_21 Banned

chrono trigger.

5. Arnheln

Arnheln New Member

What's not to understand? The Suikoden games are lengthy games with a good plot and a ton of characters to choose from. I love it.

Harvest Moon IS a good game. Harvest Moon: Sunshine Island is coming out in a month or two, it's basically Islad of Happiness but the main islands been split up into lots of little islands. It's also got a lot more to do, artifacts and treasure to discover, as well as new potential brides. It looks gooooood.

6. Well, I'm not saying that I don't like it, all i'm saying is is that it sort of made me feel "chunky" when I was fighting y'know. Harvest Moon is like Animal Crossing for me. I get to do repetitive things tht don't interest me, but-- . . . I just love it so much! It's pretty hard to explain.

7. Arnheln

Arnheln New Member

I know what you mean. You keep doing the same. boring, tedious things over and over, day in, day out, in the hope that you'll get a reward at the end. Both Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon are easy to play but you need to put in a lot of hard work and hours in order to gain anything.

8. If Dissidia: Final Fantasy counts as an RPG then I'll call out that one. Bringing up your point on hard work and reaping big rewards is definitly a good call when it comes to Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

9. machinix

machinix New Member

i must say Legend of Zelda A Link To The Past, had me hooked until the end.

i do say that i threw that piece of !@$#@ GBA at the wall soo many time for
    some reason. i believe i died to much. But still i love Zelda! so yeh.

10. Shrooms

Shrooms New Member

Megaman X .
    God I loved that game :3

11. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Banned

Mass Effect and Fallout 3

12. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

Tales of symphonia, paper mario, megaman starforce, and pokemon.

13. Sirius-En

Sirius-En New Member

Pokemon, definitely. XD

14. Misty

Misty New Member

Knights of the Old Republic series. :3

15. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

um my fav is like ff, and pokemon, and an olide i forgot of, they where like in a olden days with knights.

16. leapyear29

leapyear29 New Member

i'm big on RPG's and i loved FF8, Mainly for the characters and the setting it had. the story was good too but towards the end it was based a lot more on romance..:)

17. Trexsaj

Trexsaj New Member

Rogue galaxy is my favorite I even did a cosplay from it.

18. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

I would also have to add Megaman Battle network.
    Greatest megaman Rpg ever.
    Though doesn't beat the original megaman.

19. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

This thread is really freaking old. Guys, read the rules- I didn't post them everywhere for my health.

-Closed-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.