• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

... When all of a sudden...

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by Goldfish, Feb 22, 2009.

1. NightKairi

NightKairi New Member

The cookie made a new race using it's power, when all of a sudden...

2. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

the Cookies exploded. The End? When all of a sudden...

3. twistedmage

twistedmage New Member

everyone realized that it wasnt the end when all of a sudden.....

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I fell in love with NightKairi as a friend & decided to create her a night keyblade. When all of a sudden...

5. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

...A monster named Hubert broke the keyblade when all of the sudden...

6. EtherealSummoner

I took out my keyblade of light & whooped Hubert & decided to make another night keyblade. When all of a sudden...

7. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

The new race stole the keyblade and made a god modded talking fortune cookie that could fly around and have no weakness. Also it couldn't be destroyed so when all of a sudden...

8. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

blademasterfan ate it. The cookie wasn't being destroyed, but turning into little molecules that makes blademasterfan healthy, when all of a sudden......

9. Goldfish

The pieces inside Blademasterfan exploded like little mines bursting you open and the cookie repaired itself. IT then proceeded to fix Blademasterfan when all of a sudden...

10. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

i managed to throw the cookie into Rawr's mouth for saying that it exploded me. When all of a sudden.....

11. Goldfish

it took my form and floated to the heavens creating a new deity when all of a sudden...

12. EtherealSummoner

Summonerbrandon was getting closer to make Nightie Kairi her night keyblade. When all of a sudden...

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  13. Goldfish

As a new deity I blessed the two ;)
    when all of a sudden...

14. EtherealSummoner

I'VE FINALLY ACHEIVED MAKING NIGHTKAIRI HER NIGHT KEYBLADE!! NIGHTENGALE!!! When all of a sudden...

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  15. Goldfish

I the new deity handed some tips to to summonerbrandon on how to make a better one when all of a sudden...

16. twistedmage

twistedmage New Member

the tips that Rawr gave to summonerbrandon got aught in the strong wind and blew away, but twistedmage found the tips and returned them to both Rawr and summonerbrandon, when all of a sudden....

17. Goldfish

The new deity had granted twistedmage with one epic wish when all of a sudden...

18. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

He wish for getting both Soul Edge and Soul Calibur when all of a sudden...

19. EtherealSummoner

I ripped up the page that rawr gave me, knowing that I will make a keyblade my way anyway way I wanna. When all of a sudden...

20. Goldfish

The page pieced it self back together and the new deity banished the one who rebelled against the almighty!
    When all of a sudden... ^^