• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

... When all of a sudden...

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by Goldfish, Feb 22, 2009.

1. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Autobots, Decepticons, Gundams, and other mecharobos appeared and waging war against human race. When all of a sudden..

2. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

All of the Eva series united and helped the humans when all of a sudden...

3. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Keroro Shotai, Garuru Shotai, and Shurara Guntan joined force with the Mecharobos. When all of a sudden....

4. Goldfish

an all out mecha war was on the loose. Except the Eva's were actually people. giant people in shells when all of a sudden...

5. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Keron army finally send Angol Mois to destroy the earth and she succeed on doing it. When all of a sudden...

6. Goldfish

The sun exploded destroying everything. But I the new deity created new life when all of a sudden...

7. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

the new being began to eat anything, even if its themselves. When all of a sudden...

8. Goldfish

a new source of food was found. however it made everyone fat when all of a sudden...

9. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I came back from springfield & learned a spell to make all of y'all unfat. XD When all of a sudden...

10. Goldfish

everyone ate the food again but did not gain weight. they ate everything and now the food source was gone again when all of a sudden...

11. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

they ate their body or eat everyone or dying. When all of a sudden......

12. Goldfish

Only two people were left when all of a sudden...

13. EtherealSummoner

The only two people left was me & Nightie. When all of a sudden...

14. Goldfish

they channelled their chi and chakra together and then exploded into little tiny people populating the world again when all of a sudden...

15. EtherealSummoner

My other half of the explosion had formed together to reform me agian, MAKING ME THE OLDEST HUMAN, EVEN A GOD!! When all of a sudden...

16. Shadow reappeared, causing everyone to shut up and look awestruck for about 3 seconds but, ALL OF A SUDDEN.....!?!?!?

17. Goldfish

The Real New Deity (me) came down and gave Shadoweddestroyer flying powers when all of a sudden...

18. PaintedDragon

PaintedDragon New Member

...A dragon appears and takes summonerbrandon to the top of a mountain where the evil bunnies can't reach him, when all of a sudden...

19. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Angol Mois pronounced Apocalypse and Armageddon to all galaxy and the galaxy become nothing and all things are destroyed, the end for the old life when all of a sudden...

20. Goldfish

A new new new life appeared. They had both gills for breathing under water and wings for flying when all of a sudden...