• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

... When all of a sudden...

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by Goldfish, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

The star wars appertain grabs it and come to take over the world for darth vader when all of sudden

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I appeared behind Darth Vader & used the needles made from Toon Link's hair & paralyzed him, giving me the chance to have control over the keyblade. When all of a sudden...

3. Answer Man

mickey comes and takes it back.

4. ultimaweapon463

ultimaweapon463 New Member

when all of a sudden, the voice actor for mickey mouse died, so disney decided to not find a new one, so sora took the keyblade when all of a sudden

(RIP Wayne Allwine, May 18, 2009)

5. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

I flew in like a ninja ninja-ing Sora taking his Keyblade and threw it into the abyss of the oceans when all of a sudden...

6. Answer Man

icgho comes and takes it and his evil side come and takes over the world, when all of a sudden.

7. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Roxas came in and cut of his legs with his keyblades and stabbed im in his brain,when all ofa sudden

8. ultimaweapon463

i spontaneously died because of so many people dying, when all of a sudden

9. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Pien brought them all back to life,and now we can all bitch about how that makes the rest of them not have characer development from your deaths,when all ofa sudden

10. ultimaweapon463

they feel sorry for making me die, and decide to plan a funeral for me, which everyone attends and all of a sudden

11. EtherealSummoner

I went into the abyss & became one with the darkness & got back the keyblade & made the abyss become light in my own eyes. When all of a sudden...

12. dualblade

dualblade Break!

It went dark again and Zorc ate your soul and destroyed thw world,then Zorc & Pals...

13. Answer Man

where sentacned to the underworld and hades burned them alive when all of a sudden

14. EtherealSummoner

My soul was one with the abyss & I took over the underworld & stole Hades' powers with the keyblade. When all of a sudden...

15. ultimaweapon463

planet earth crashed into another planet that was not from our solar system, when all of a sudden

16. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Zenu came along, froze all the life forms and dumped them into the volcanoes of what remained of Hawaii when all of a sudden...

17. sora riku mickey

sora riku mickey New Member

i magic floting computer came and said

18. ultimaweapon463

"MY PLANS TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD HAVE BEEN RUINED! I blame... YOU because you look like fun to torture!" and all of a sudden...

19. Burnin'-Axel

Burnin'-Axel Flurry of Dancing Flames

his power plug came out and he shut down. the computer then fell foward when all of a sudden

20. ultimaweapon463

Larxene cames and fed it electricity, when all of a sudden