• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

... When all of a sudden...

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by Goldfish, Feb 22, 2009.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Ultimecia threw a mealstorm spell to kill all of the oompa loompas & hurt Rawr. When all of a sudden...

Overdose likes this.
  2. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rawr is real being, not a game being so he didn't get hurt. When all of a sudden...

3. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

I digitised into flashing beams of lights and sounds and it all became a video game. I hacked the system and database and god modded my self to the ultimate video game character, When all of a sudden...

4. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Master Insignificant User accidentally shut down the game and you died. When all of a sudden....

5. Goldfish

I had 10 lives, 1 was lost so I have 9 left. unfortunately the game was shut down when all of a sudden...

6. EtherealSummoner

Ultimecia came & threw a fire spell at silvertrump & burnt his neck. When all of a sudden...

7. twistedmage

twistedmage New Member

A large misshappen green blob started oozing out of the wound. when all of a sudden....

8. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Silvertrump use the power of Nothingness to make his presence and could return to normal and gone so Ultimecia didn't know his existence. When all of a sudden...

9. Goldfish

That ooze ate Silvertrump. When all of a sudden...

10. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

He accidentally ate Summonerbrandon, thought that he is Silvertrump. While Silvertrump already gone his presence and un-known by all people. When all of a sudden...

11. EtherealSummoner

(-_-. Don't put me in it) It was actually a clone of Summonerbrandon that was eaten & it had destroyed the ooze. When all of a sudden...

12. twistedmage

twistedmage New Member

Twistedmage cast a spell of destruction on Ultimacia. When all of a sudden....

13. Exfir

Exfir New Member

Exfir explodes into a million poisonous pieces of flesh.

14. twistedmage

twistedmage New Member

Twistedmage uses a Necromancy spell and brings Exfir back as one of the undead. When all of a sudden....

15. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Billions of Summonerbrandon's clones were invading earth. When all of a sudden....

16. EtherealSummoner

(-_-_- I'm too pure nice to be invading the earth. You is such a lie.)

Ultimecia killed twistedmage with a thundaga spell while the billions of summonerbrandon clones jumped on silvertrump & locked him up for lieing. When all of a sudden...

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  17. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

(hey, if you could control Ultimecia for locking me, isn't that evil?)

Silvertrump were never exist. He used the power of Nothingness to make him not known by everyone. When all of a sudden..

18. EtherealSummoner

(<_>_<_> THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I'M EVIL!!!)

Ultimecia went after Kiari Star & kidnapped her. When all of a sudden...

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  19. Goldfish

A Dyslexic me walked into a bra... But more importantly, Ultimecia was melting and needed youth so she decided to prepare Kairi Star as a meal fit for the Ultimate Being.
    When all of a sudden...

20. twistedmage

twistedmage New Member

Twistedmage come back as the King of the Undead, and orders his minions to protect Kairi Star while he summons the great Odin.

when all of a sudden.....