• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Where are you from?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rakka, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

I live in michigan -- Lansing

2. damoz

damoz New Member

Australia is were i'm from and i love it here XDDDD

3. twistedmage

twistedmage New Member

im from Conneaut, Ohio, United States of America

4. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Tokyo, New Jersey

5. rikulover2323

rikulover2323 New Member

Well Im from Pensacola. BUT, I have moved 11 times in the 17 years I've been alive. So Im kind of from everywhere.

6. worbs

worbs New Member

cool. ive been around a bit. i was born in london then moved to alaska now im in ipswich. would like to go back to america as the weather is better there than here.

7. Ramayana

Ramayana New Member

Volgagrad, Russia.

8. worbs

worbs New Member

nice to meet you to

9. Adam_148

Adam_148 New Member

I was born in England, and have lived in England my whole life. I started off in London, but now I'm in Lincolnshire (because of my asthma). The weather has only improved now the summer holidays have started.

10. Ramayana

Ramayana New Member

I probably will get drafted when I leave school.

11. worbs

worbs New Member

hey hey cool adam another london what part were you from. im a bethnal boy

12. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Over here the weather is nice. Not that hot and not that cold. Good time to go swimming.

13. Adam_148

Adam_148 New Member

I was in the Greater London area, but I lived in Hertfordshire, just across from Samuel Pepys' well.

14. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

Little island. Puerto Rico. i want to move but i need a proper age to go T_T. I hate PR

15. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I love PR, even though I am Asian, I love the PR parade over hear. Reggeaton and Hot girls. Heaven!

16. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

I've always wanted to be Japanese... Finland is very good country (but so small and cold, that sucks), but I still wanna be Japanese....

17. KnuXl3s

KnuXl3s New Member

North Carolina Black Mountain in the heart of old people land besides flordia

18. aarathy

aarathy New Member

I am from Kerala state of India country which belongs to Asia continent. Kerala is popularly known as God's own country. It is the land vivid and beautiful landscapes. The state is studded with green paddy fields, lush green coconut trees, sandy beaches. Now i am working in a IT firm after my study. I invite you all to see the natural beauty of my land Kerala.

19. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

I've never heard about Kerala before... O_O'

20. i live in the amazing south carolina

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.