• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Where Do You Draw the Line?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sephiroth X Slasher, Jun 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

What is it really S X S, you said same here with them all and they all have been diffrent. Plus quit spamming already. Quit posting between every single post, and I better not see you post 4 posts and less after me, wait till 5 people post then you can post again, not between everyone who's post, if you have a problem with that PM me. You need to stop your spamming, and you better PM a super mod or admin to clean this out of all your posts. Your original post should be your opion. You better be watching youself like I PM'ed you about or somethings might just happen, now just quit spamming. Don't even go off subject here neither, complain in a PM to me.

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I myself don't care what the majority of people say, so any insults I just ignore.

3. I never really looked at most insults as threatening to me. I've heard the same insults already, I never really listen. But I still do know what they're saying to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.