• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Who was your favoortie Organization member?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days' started by Remedy, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Suriel

Suriel New Member

Xigbar, Roxas and Demyx. I like his randomness.

2. Wave57

Wave57 New Member

Zexion and Marluzia

3. Kru

Kru New Member

SAIX!!!!! :DD <3 Man i loved him . plus I remember reading those Kingdom hearts Online comics some people made , and they made Saix have dog like Features .:3 and Was like a pet dog to Demyx. but I loved Saix LOVED LOVED LOVED... lol i sound like a fanboy >.>

4. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

hmm I liked Luxord, he was always fun to be on a team with and his way of speech just makes me laugh. put I do have to give props to Leaxeus for backhanding Roxas at the beginning of the game.

5. Redd

Redd New Member

Beyond a doubt, Demyx. His cowardice is endearing.

Otherwise Marluxia or Larxene.

6. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

Marluxia,Larxene e Xigbar

7. maskedXsoldier

maskedXsoldier New Member

Saix, Xigbar, Axel, probably the best three.

8. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

I probably should have made this a poll huh?

9. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

^.^Larxene. Have to love her thunda! And she is more like a ninja!!! Second place would be Zexion. have to love mimicking, stealing and making copies all the time.

10. Alex Leon

Alex Leon New Member

My favorite Organization members are Axel and Saix. I loved fighting as Saix, he is just... Fun to play as. And I love his sword. And Axel is just fun. And cool...
    Then the second place would probably be Xigbar and Xaldin. I love those two as well lol

11. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

roxas, axel, and saix

12. Soracloud

Soracloud New Member

I like Saix, I always use him on mission mode because of the fact that his sword inflicts a lot of damage and aside from that he seemed to know everything on the organization which mean that he holds an important key to the plot of the organization. I like that kind of character, cool. :)

13. Xhoni

Xhoni New Member

hmmm?............. I like Saix and Xigbar

14. Darren42

Darren42 New Member

I always liked Saix from KH2. And playing 358/2 made me like him even more. He was just so laid back and composed until the veyr end when you realised that he's a total lunatic who can draw serious energy out of the moon! It was cool seeing him in BBS as well. My fav character is actually Axel though I know we're not meant to chose him so I say Saix.

15. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Mines is axel

16. Darren42

Darren42 New Member

Yes me too....but read the post!! We're not meant to chose Axel because he is already a main character. Though I would easily chose him too.

17. Namine221

Namine221 New Member

My organization members is roxas xion and axel

18. Gods_Princess

Gods_Princess New Member

Mine too, as well as Xigbar, and Larxene.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  19. YaminoHikari14

YaminoHikari14 New Member

Zexion whoo!

20. Fresh Sage

Fresh Sage Member

Roxas Saix and Xigbar