• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

why is love so harsh?

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

^How can you follow Tip #2 and #3 at the same time if you think whatever she's saying is wrong? Nodding and agreeing would basically be lying. :p

And I'd agree with all of those.^_^

2. Omega

Omega New Member

Lol Yeah. Know What? I'm Gonna Tell Her How I Feel.

3. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Gun for it but try not to embarrass her or shes gone.

4. Omega

Omega New Member

heh, i'll try

5. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

The biggest tip to remember is tip 4. You can't rush. She may not be ready for a relationship, especially if she just got out of one. But remember that that's not neccessarily a no forever. She may have feelings for you, and eventually things may work out for you two. But you have to let her decide when she's ready.

This doesn't mena never ask after then. You'll never know when she's ready if you never ask. Make sure she knows how you feel, and that you're still interested. But also make sure it's clear you're not trying to push her. If she says she's not ready, but you still think things look good, just say ok and keep waiting. Stay friends. Be someone pleasant to talk to. And be someone that she can open up to. And then, when she is ready for another relationship, you'll have put yourself in a pretty good position to be with her.

Remember, "No, I'm not ready" does not neccessarily mean never.

And for the record, I'm not just spouting stuff to you. I'm am currently in just such a situation. I've been trying to date the smae girl for over a year now. And things look very promising, I think. However, we aren't actually "dating" (though I tell my family that she's my girlfriend cause trying to explain "complicated" is too confusing to them and they ask fewer questions this way). She's given me her reasons, and I understand and respect those reasons. But I feel strongly about this relationship, and I'm going to keep at it. I can remain patient. It's worth it. And 50 years down the road, whether it works out or not, I won't have any regrets.

If it's important to you, you'll find all the patience you need. Though I do remind you that you are still 16. If it doesn't work, you've got a lot of time. ^_^

6. Omega

Omega New Member

Yeah. Your Right. I Am Only 16 And If It Doesn't Work Out I Can Find Another Person Who Would Like Me For Me. I Won't Give Up Hope, Not Yet.

7. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Sheesh, I feel like I'm in high-school again. lol

Yeah, above all else, its patience you need. A truly good relationship is based on trust, and devotion.

8. Omega

Omega New Member

wow i'm amazed, she already liked another guy. hm, i guess she's not the one for me but hey, we're still friends.

9. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

I feel for ya mate.:(
    My love did the same thing......

But you are still friends. Gotta keep to the bright side of things.

10. Omega

Omega New Member

yeah, i always find something to drown out the sadness^_^. all i can say is this guy better not hurt her or.....

11. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Thank God I am Single!

12. Zerieth

He dude! Maybe you can gun for yukou! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

13. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

^ HAHA, hey you never know, love is crazy.

14. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Teenagers are fickle like that. :rolleyes:

Good job keeping a positive attitude about the situation.

15. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Huh? I'm a dude..huh? Fill me in. I'm lost!

16. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

OMG! Really?!?
    I had no idea! lmao

jk

17. Zerieth

Sorry. I made assumptions without looking were I leaped. Sorry about that.

18. sma2112

sma2112 New Member

19. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I'm a male. I have something between my legs that hangs<--Weird comment, but just tell ya'll.

Yeah, well I was call gay for hanging out with CHICKS! A DUDE HANGING OUT WITH CHICKS!!?? <----I should be honored! XD

@Zerieth It is okay...As you can see, I get that all the time!

@Dark Riku, yeah I was surprise when I took a bath for the first time.

20. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

So was I man.....lmao

That's what's on my mind...I'm surrounded by hotties...and I'm gay???
    No, I'm just a bigger chick-magnet than you are. roflmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.