• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

World ending / Major crisis 2012

Discussion in 'Mature Discussion' started by WayToTheDawn, Aug 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

nah, there good. they found a moon of jupiter which they can move to :D

2. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I wanna live on Saturn. It is much cooler.

3. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

watch the Eastern skies.

like the Wise men off old, we will see the bright eastern star, and our lives will change forever...

4. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

sorry i'm so late to respond but i didn't pay much attention to this thread after my 'party with satan' comment.

Soul Knight; you claim i make you sick because i'm not openminded about religion. you should shut up and ask a question before making assumptions. i know religions, in fact i've studied plenty. i just stated i don't believe in them and find them to be bulls***. i know religions quite well, i just don't believe any are true.

this is pretty much how i feel about religious people↓
    that is until you insult me. then i'll attack you, your beliefs, and your life until you apologize.

5. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

An open mind is the greatest religion.

6. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

Soul Knight, you have to realize this is a site filled with a bunch of honkey-dorey Kingdom Hearts fans. This site doesnt just have serious people that want to debate religion and polotics.

You need to also realize that if u are serious about certain topics, that u shouldnt waste time on the internet fighting with these honkey-dorey fans. If u are serious, then u should be out reading and learning. And if u'v had your fill of that, then progress in other ways. But bickering with idiots? This is not the way to be....
    We dont benefit from it at all. They can't handle the truth Soul Knight. Sooner or later your going to realize that.

7. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

DX Can we not move away from the topic? I'm always serious about debates on religions & I hope Shad don't feel mean towards me just because I'm a christian myself. Anyways, by what everyone is going on about 2012, & this commercial stating on some 2012 show, I think that everyone should just prepare for whatever will come & I mean be well-prepared. We don't know what might happen between now & 2012. DX That's the year I'm suppose to graduate too.

8. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

This debate is gotten well out of hand.

Anyway, nothing can be said for sure as it simply is interpreted as an end of an era / end of age / end of the current world.

It can be interpreted (sp?) as the end of life yes, but it an also be seen as a huge scientific break through. I agree with Shadow in this topic, it seems to be a simple scare tactic like the rest of the end of the world prophesy's.

Onto the religion now, I have done research into many religions and also simply cannot believe in any of them. They are not true but thats not to say they arent a good thing. They basically are guidlines to live your live in the best way possible, some take this to a greater extent and thus attack other religions, thus war. (you can't say religion doesn't start war, the current war in iraq was caused by religous differences)

9. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

it will not happen ok stop being worryed about it and get on with ur life

10. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

do you mind elabortaing on that as you seem to be saying the same things without any reasons why.

11. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

as long as you don't start go on about god and stuff to me i couldn't care less.

as for the topic, i still stand by what i said before. it's not going to happen.

12. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

i dont think it will, that end of the world thing like in 2000 didn't go down, and in 1978, so why should it happen in 2012?

13. EtherealSummoner

No one don't know when the time will comes. Maybe 2012 is the end for everyone & for us to either have eternal life or eternal damnation. I don't know. This world is imperfect anyways. Global warmings, wars, stealing, killing, a whole lot of cruel stuff that some people are suffering from & those who wants to do good like me ends up in the mix to make a difference. still, the end might be 2010 or 2020. Who knows. If December 25,2012 is going to be the time, then I'll be ready for it no matter what. Shad, before you've joined, I only brung up about what God do & give advice to the members here when they really needs it & to help others, only when I know form the bottom of my heart that they really needs it.

14. VentusSearcher

i doble that!!!!!!

15. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

the world ends on the day everybody thinks Jesus was born.

16. VentusSearcher

no it doesnt!!!

17. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Any proof to that? You know, like the 2012 has the mayas and all. Since this seems to be one of the "facts" shown here which I have never heard before.

I don't personally believe that world's going to end for some time, about thousands of years and so on.

18. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

No, u havent. If u'r result is that of Joseph Campbell, then u havent done enough research.

Someone or something had to have created everything.
    Thus, "god" is real. Is the real "god" the god of Christianity? No. Is the real god the "god" of Islam? No. Is the real God Osirus? "N" "O", NO!! U havent done enough research. Go back to your studies...or give up.

What the fuck does that even mean??

um, can u say "BIASS"?

The war in iraq IS OVER OIL, and our current conflicts over who's got the cooler toys with RUSSIA.
    Its not over F***King religion!!
    Dude, thats like one of the most assinine and prejudice things I've EVER heard come out of an Athiests lips.

F**King ridiculous, I mean seriously. How is anyone gonna tkae you seriously if u talk like hat...C'MON!!!!

19. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Not really, nothing has to have created something. Things evolve, we evolve. whats to say that never happened to our universe, yes something - nothing seems absurd but its more probably than a higher being putting it there.

Uhm. I'm not sure how to answer this, may i refer you to a dictionary?
    Basically the idea of God's is a tad crazy in my eyes, but that doesn't mean everything religions teach is wrong.

9/11 attacks, Al-Qaeda are know for religious attacks bassed on the idea of world caliphate, the current war is not a war over oil but a war against terrorism. Yes they may be getting oil but the initial invasion was a retaliation of the 9/11 attacks.

May I suggest you take your head out of conspiricy books and look at a news paper.

20. EtherealSummoner

-.- I really don't want religion to get brought up in here because it'll start a lot of drama, but oh well. It's a debate. Anyways, -.- Is it true that christians are going to get rounded up & get killed near the end of the world by some anti-christ who calls himself a god? If so, I'm going to be real upset because 2012 is just around the corner & go down 4 blocks...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.