• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Xion (SPOILER)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days' started by Roxotho, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

*sheds tears of sweet memories*

. . .*starts balling*

2. The_Unknown_Master

The_Unknown_Master New Member

Although that's what he should have done, it would be like being with himself, because that is essentially what she was. Except she was the an embodiment of his other halves memories.

3. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

That doesn't make their feelings 4 eachother any less real.
    but supposeably, the memories of her lived on in Sora, so the instant that Roxas went back 2 Sora, shouldn't he remember/see her right away?

4. Blanca

Blanca New Member

I totally know how you felt. I haven't cried but I was near. (And I also watched it a lot of times)
    I was sad and after you've played from Roxas' side for a while you know why she is important to him... and the scattered freiendship of Rox and Axel... It really was sad.
    I love the line "Xion! Who else should I have Ics Cream with?" a LOT. Cause he's wispering the "with" in this part and brings a lot of Emotions up. (Also this remind's me of the Anime "Clannad" - with the littel (Ghost-)Girl with the wooden Starfish...short before the marriage of her Sister everyone've forgotten her...it's so epic.. (Make sure you watch the Aime "Clannad") I cried a few time there...)
    Yet This scene is just this awefull sad becaus of the Music - called "Xion's Theme" (Arranged Version) [Yeah, I can play this song to T_T so epic T_T]
    This musically Masterpiece is VERY good - and makes you also sad...

After all I've Played this part a lots of times an still it "hit's" my stomach down the ground and make my face bizarre...

Yes, FUCKING YES(!) I love tht Scene! I also like the Game! DAMN! It's so good!

5. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

A-MOTHA FUCKING-MEN!!!
    The song is soooooooo good! i downloaded it on my psp! i think the 'real' name of it is "Who am I?" (like how the 'real' name of Roxas' theme is "The Other Promise"(but which one? he's made so many other promises! is it the one with Namine? Axel? Xion????? lol))

6. Natsu_Dragneel

Natsu_Dragneel New Member

Xion x Roxas
    Sora x Kairi

^ They all have a similar connection. Why if this were a romantic game you know exactly who would be together. Well, anyways, I thought it was an EPIC win at the end, despite the sadness.

(Hah, I just realized something. Sora and Xion both have four letters and Kairi and Roxas both have five.)

7. jienz

jienz New Member

I LIKE THE GAME TOO! The story of the kingdom hearts series are so touching and.... GOOD...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.