• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Your Name

Discussion in 'General' started by Goldfish, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Zerieth played a big role for me. He was you could say, another me. Not really a personality, but more like a face that i don't wear in public. He was strong, and powerful, and wise. Now i am more Zerieth than John, my real name. I might get a name change at some point, but until then i will just keep this name. The many titles of Zerieth some of you know but here are they are.

The Vengeful Dancer: Fighting styles are just a deadly dance. I dance in battle in vengeance for those who can not.

The Angel of Light: I will never harm a person if i can help it. I am a pacifist who only fights when no other option is available. I am a nice guy.

The Watcher of Time: I see how life goes by, how it changes things. In the end it makes me all the wiser.

Thats why i am what i am.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.